Video of Building Facade Cleaning in Singapore using Rope Access
Standards & Safety Guidelines that are followed by us
We observe the following processes –
- A Rope Access manager shall be the main contact point for matters relating to the safety, training and regulatory aspects of rope access. The designated person will be knowledgeable and experienced in rope access techniques
- Rope access work practices include the ability for self-rescue or prompt rescue by other rope access technicians. All work plans shall include the necessary information for contacting the local emergency services
- An access work plan is completed before beginning rope access work
- Before starting a particular job, the Work-At-Height Manager shall carefully assess the work to be undertaken and ensure that all the potential hazards are identified. A site survey is required to determine the means of access, risks to people other than the rope access technicians and the nature of the working environment. A risk assessment is done before work starts.
- Anchor points must have safety factors that meet or exceed those required for the ropes. The Rope Access Supervisor ensures that the anchor points have been evaluated so the that overall system safety is adequate.
In order to ensure a safe system of work is maintained at all times whilst avoiding damage to property or harm to the environment, careful planning and documented risk assessments are undertaken for each operation.
Cost & Time Estimates
Cost & Time for Rope Access Services varies project by project. Pricing for each job scope depends on many factors like
- Type of façade (glass or concrete facade)
- Type of glass for replacement works
- Type of work (inspection, resealant works, cleaning or general maintenance)
- Size of the job or building
- Time allocated to complete the job and so on
Experienced Rope Access Company in Singapore
Our Rope Access Services partners have provided a variety of solutions, services and successfully completing projects for prestigious buildings and organisations in Singapore such as Gardens By the Bay, Singtel Comcentre Tower, Marina By Sands, Vivo City, Changi Airport and many more.